You are here: Blackfly S Installation Guide BFS-U3-120S4
Welcome to the Blackfly S camera. We offer a number of resources to assist you with the Blackfly S.
- Release Notes—information about the current firmware release including feature additions or changes, bug fixes, and known issues.
- Specifications—information about the camera model as it performs with the current firmware.
- Getting Started—quick start guide for installing the camera and software.
- Installation Guide—information about installing the camera and SDK, the physical interface and mechanical properties, troubleshooting and how to get help. This document is available as a PDF for download or as a webpage included in the firmware release package.
- Technical Reference—information about the features supported by the camera model with the current firmware, including: image format control, acquisition control, sequencing, binning/decimation, and others. This document is available as a PDF for download or as a webpage included in the firmware release package.
- Firmware—programming inserted into the programmable ROM of the camera that can be updated in-field. New firmware packages are available for download and include both the firmware file and documentation.
- Spinnaker SDK—software development kit that provides GenICam-compliant controls to create applications for the camera. Spinnaker is available for download. Each installation includes API documentation for C, C++, and C#.
© 2015-2017 FLIR® Integrated Imaging Solutions Inc.
All rights reserved.
Legal | Contact Support