Installing Your Interface Card and Software
1. Install your Interface Card
Ensure the card is installed per the manufacturer's instructions.
Connect the internal IDE or SATA power connector on the card to the computer power supply.
Alternatively, use your PC's built-in host controller, if equipped.
Open the Windows Device Manager. Ensure the card is properly installed.
2. Install the Spinnaker® Software
- Login to the Downloads page.
- Select your Product Family, Camera Model and Operating System from the drop-down lists.
- Click on the Software search results to expand the list.
- Click the appropriate link to begin the download and installation.
After the download is complete, the Spinnaker setup wizard begins. If the wizard does not start automatically, double-click the .exe file to open it. Follow the steps in each setup dialog.
© 2015-2018 FLIR® Integrated Imaging Solutions Inc.
All rights reserved.
Legal | Contact Support