Installing Your Interface Card and Software
1. Install your Interface Card
Ensure the card is installed per the manufacturer's instructions.
Connect the internal IDE or SATA power connector on the card to the computer power supply.
Alternatively, use your PC's built-in host controller, if equipped.
Open the Windows Device Manager. Ensure the card is properly installed.
2. Install the Spinnaker® Software
- Go to the Spinnaker SDK page.
- Click the Download button.
- Select your operating system.
- Select your version. You can also read release notes here.
- Full SDK - downloads all components
- Web Installer - downloads only the installer and then retrieves components based on your selection during install. This version requires an internet connection for the installation.
- Select your version. On the preview page, click Download.
- After download is complete, open the file to start the Spinnaker setup wizard.
- Follow the steps in each setup dialog.
© 2015-2020 FLIR® Integrated Imaging Solutions Inc.
All rights reserved.
Legal | Contact Support