This test uses a custom optical measurement system to perform a variety of different measurements of the sensor's position relative to the front of the lens barrel. The system measures the following properties:
- Optical Back Focal Length—the optical distance from the front of the barrel to the sensor's imaging surface.
- Sensor Tilt—the tilt of the image sensor in the optical plane.
- Image Center—the offset of the image sensor's optical center from the center of the lens mount.
All of the following criteria must be met for the device to pass:
- The Back Focal measurement must be greater than TBDTBD and less than TBDTBD.
- The angle of the sensor cannot exceed TBDTBD.
- The offset of the image center cannot exceed TBDTBD.
Test Stages and Configurations
|Test Stage||Test Configuration|
© 2015-2018 FLIR® Integrated Imaging Solutions Inc.
All rights reserved.
Legal | Contact Support