Installing Your Interface Card and Software
1. Install your Interface Card
Ensure the card is installed per the manufacturer's instructions.
Connect the internal IDE or SATA power connector on the card to the computer power supply.
Alternatively, use your PC's built-in host controller, if equipped.
Open the Windows Device Manager. Ensure the card is properly installed.
2. Install the Spinnaker® Software
- Go to the Spinnaker SDK page.
- Click the Download button. You are prompted to login, if not already.
- Select your operating system. Depending on your selection there may be other versions to select.
- After download is complete, open the file to start the Spinnaker setup wizard.
- Follow the steps in each setup dialog.