Teledyne FLIR endeavors to provide the highest level of technical support possible to you. Most support resources can be accessed through your product's Support page.
|Firefly S Support Articles||Firefly S Resources|
|Firefly DL Support Articles||Firefly DL Resources|
The Overview tab contains links to:
|Spinnaker SDK download|
|Knowledge base articles|
The Resources tab contains links to:
- EMVA Imaging Performance specification PDFs
- Camera References (HTML)
- Getting Started manual PDFs
- Product Change Notifications (PCN)
- Technical Reference manual PDFs
The Media tab contains links to videos about sensor technology and camera use.
Contacting Technical Support
Before contacting Technical Support, have you:
- Read the product documentation?
- Searched the Product Support page?
- Downloaded and installed the latest version of software and/or firmware?
If you have done all the above and still can’t find an answer to your question, contact our Technical Support team.